Thursday, June 25, 2015

Chapter 3 - Week 11, Day 4


I don't know why, probably because last Sunday it was Father's Day, I keep remembering my dad these days. And the same thing happened as I remembered and reached out for this old shell-and-coral necklace - it was a gift from him when I was still in elementary school, one early afternoon he came back from work and he brought this necklace as a gift for me, for no particular reason, along with a similar one for my beloved sister, Stellar. I think I will keep it on for a couple of days as a stylish / sentimental obsession. As for the rest of the day's outfit, it includes an Underground custom-made dress made out of an original African fabric I brought back from a trip there - the same goes for the ivory bracelets I bought for an unbelievably ridiculous price, at a very big bazaar in Lagos. And the shoes are no surprise, my comfortable and uber-cool strappy sandals/booties from the H&M Loves Coachella collection. And the sunglasses are so precious and comfortable and cool, from the Moschino spring 2015 collection. Oh, and the big smile is courtesy of dear friend George Dedes, who interrupted the casual photo session (Maria Athanasiadou, thnxxx for the photos).

No comments:

Post a Comment