Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Chapter 3 - Week 21, Day 2


To tell you the truth, I was amazed by how good I look on the photos today, given the fact that 1. I am starting to feel really heavy, 2. I am running out of clothes that still fit me :P. So I am wearing only roomy and stretchy things by now - today it's an oldie, goldie, super soft and super comfy American Vintage cotton top, a Tally Weijl floral skirt, those Fullah Sugah flatform sandals that make my legs and feet feel light(er). And I topped it all with a piece of jewelry I absolutely love, this statement necklace that was a gift from you. Besides the hormone "shots" :P, my face looks so serene and refreshed with Korres Red Grape Sunscreen Face Cream SPF 50 (sun protection, antiaging action, plus a gentle, sunkissed tint I totally love), Dolce & Gabbana purple liquid eyeliner and the perfect pink lipgloss, Clinique Long Last Glosswear in 26 Woo Me. And the hair also looks quite good, I am wearing my trusty formula of homemade salt water spray (Maria Athanasiadou, thnxxx for the photos).

No comments:

Post a Comment