Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Chapter 3 - Week 16, Day 2


Today I remembered another extremely hot day, about six years back, when I got this printed cotton dress with my sweet mom from a shop in the center of Athens - I don't remember where I got it from, the label is gone, but the memory is not. So I picked up this breezy dress, that reminds me of the long walks around the city that I used to take with my sweet mom. And I also love this dress because it has pockets. I wore my hair in milkmaid braids (the heat today is too much ), a pair of enamel earrings -a gift from our dear friend Areti-, vintage fresh-water pearls (a gift from my mom), a Kenneth Jay Lane acorn pendant, Fendi sunglasses and Fullah Sugah ugly flatform sandals. Last but not least, I am carrying a quite impressive "prop with a cause": my Chinese umbrella for the sun, since it was impossible to wear a hat today without messing up my hairdo (Maria Athanasiadou, thnxxx for the loving eye behind the lens <3).

No comments:

Post a Comment