Monday, July 13, 2015

Chapter 3 - Week 14, Day 1


We're past week 13 and hoping for a twist of luck. Until we find out if we were right or wrong to keep hoping, I turn my head to beautiful things. As I dragged my tired ass out of bed, I remembered this comfortable and breezy, nineties-chic Lena Katsanidou tank-top-turned-dress, and then I remembered this amazing choker that I bought from a shop at the Istanbul airport on my way to Africa, some years back - and then I just slipped my feet into my comfy cool Fullah Sugah ugly flatform sandals. And then this dewey, yet electrified makeup came to my head as I combined Korres Red Grape Sunscreen Face Cream SPF 50 with L' Oreal Miss Manga Punky mascara in electric blue and Clinique Long Last Glosswear in 26 Woo Me (Maria Athanasiadou, thnxxx for the photos).

No comments:

Post a Comment