Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 1, Day 1


So this is the first day you're gone and this is my first outfit post. I have a very busy day ahead of me, and I also have an interview with Blake Mycoskie. So it all had to be based on a pair of Toms (both comfortable and relevant) and I also wanted to wear my Christopher Kane gorilla t-shirt. And then I thought of the gorilla digital print against the floral print on this Tally Weir skirt we picked up together, and then the Mulberry Bayswater bag in leopard came almost naturally (as in "natural history") and then I thought of that fringe earring by Panos Apergis that you love (actually, you love both the earring and the designer)... To cut a long story short, I was thinking of you while putting together this outfit. Looks like this is going to happen A LOT. xxM.

No comments:

Post a Comment