Friday, June 6, 2014

Week 1, Day 4


Today I chose my outfit to tell you a story: It was back in 2007 that I interviewed Tommy Hilfiger for In Style magazine at the Grande Bretagne Hotel. And I was very flattered when he complemented on my clothes (Apostrophe shirt from my beloved Underground boutique in Kolonaki, Asos skirt), my bag (Balenciaga, you hate this bag), my shoes (Mellow Yellow, from my beloved Simple Caractere boutique) and my hair. Shortly after the interview, Freddie F took some crazy pictures of me with friend / "sister in law" / colleague Efi Alevizou. And here we are, seven years later: the outfit still looks perfect and the girl wearing it is finally back in shape (our son is now almost 5, but you know what they say - "better late than never"). I love telling you stories and I love hearing yours. xxM.

No comments:

Post a Comment