Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Week 3, Day 2


I know you get angry when I wear flip flops instead of one of my beautiful (and many) pairs of shoes. Yet, it is so hard to carry around an almost 20-kilo boy with a fractured bone on his left foot, so excuse the shoes but I'm soooo tired. I matched my comfy footwear with a sundress I absolutely love and haven't worn for a long time, it is a gift of my beloved Stellar from a trip of hers to Australia. And I find the brooch from the LV Love collection matches perfectly with this sundress, and the cute ethnic necklace by Katerina Psoma simply stands out as a detail not perfectly matched with the rest of the look - I love doing that many times when I am putting my outfits together. Finally, I am carrying a Longchamp leather red bag that belonged to my sweet mommy. Lately, I love integrating pieces that belonged to her in my everyday looks. It's my way of remembering her, instead of wearing black. xxM.

No comments:

Post a Comment