Monday, June 23, 2014

Week 4, Day 1


Today I wanted to wear this Tucker for Target t-shirt, because 1. it's a gift from you, 2. I love the colors on it. I paired it with an Asos faux-leather skater shirt, my trusty Ou Est Fantomas? see-through belt, my Adidas sliders (no surprises there) and two necklaces, one by Katerina Psoma (the one with the pointy studs) and one from an open-market in Nigeria (the long skinny one), a gift from an old man that I woke up from his siesta in order to shop at his place. When he gave it to me, I said to myself, "I bought all these things and this cheap old bastard gives me this teeny-tiny piece of shit????". But it turned out to be a perfect necklace because it goes with almost everything! I have to hurry now because I have a lot of work today - I love you! xxM. (photos by Maria Athanasiadou)

No comments:

Post a Comment