Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Week 3, Day 3


Remember, a little while before you left, that I put on this Suite 9 slip dress and you dared me to pick some sexy shoes to go with it (and I wore my creepers instead)? Well, I found the sexy shoes today. I know you love them, you pick them often when you're in the mood to do my styling in the summertime. And I found the perfect bag to go with the outfit in the form of this much loved Vivienne Westwood bag - it is the first expensive purchase I made when I started working in the media. Actually, I had broken my foot and I was sitting at home, feeling like a prisoner, so I saw this bag in a magazine, I called Mohnblumchen, I asked darling Mrs. Katerina to save the bag for me, and I sent my sweet mommy with a taxi to bring it to me. This bag immediately fixed my mood back then. I love telling you these crazy stories! xxM.

No comments:

Post a Comment