Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Week 4, Day 2


Short post today, a lot of things that have to be done in so little time! I picked the top because it was one of the presents you brought me from New York - it could be the casual, customized t-shirt an imaginary jazz dancer would probably be wearing while rehearsing. I love the front, I love the back. The tie-dye skirt is ancient, her shape and length is very relevant though. I bought it many, many years ago from a boutique called Tube, very popular among university students. The espadrilles are from the same shop - I did the embroidery myself, I just wanted to create something on the plain canvas. And the other detail on the outfit, a detail that I find huge, are these peacock earrings from India from my friend Lito's jewelry boutique in Kolonaki. xxM (photos by Maria Athanasiadou)

No comments:

Post a Comment